- Advising clients on various issues using email/voice support;
- Outbound calls to clarify information or provide feedback to clients/partners;
- Finding and proposing optimal solutions to the client in connection with the arising issues, accurate and timely diagnosis of the situation;
- Solving complex issues, claims, helping the client in solving a critical situation;
- Correct entry of information received from the client into the database.
- Knowledge of Swedish language (B2-C1);
- Knowledge of English language (B2);
- To be both a sociable and friendly team member as well as independent task performer;
- To be fast and able to work in dynamic work environment;
- Remote selection process;
- Great work conditions;
- Corporate training for all new hires;
- Additional health Insurance after 6 month;
- Active and fun corporate life throughout the year;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Schedule Mn-Fr: 9:00-18:00.
We are happy to hear from all applicants. Only chosen candidates will be contacted. By applying to this job application you are providing Teleperformance Lithuania your personal information.
Fraud Warning: Teleperformance hiring managers only use @Teleperformance.com email addresses to contact you. If you receive emails from Teleperformance hiring managers from any other addresses or personal email accounts, please contact us